Thursday 4 June 2015

Time`s up (almost)

There is less than a month to go before my flight back in Italy, and my emotions about it are still very confused.

How will it feel like to walk again the streets of my city, the places I have known since when I was a child? Meet again my friends, the ones that I still have contact with and the ones I have missed during these months? How will it feel like to speak my language, understand every word of what people say, go to my old school, talk to my parents and family everyday?

I think about the different person I am now, the experiences that made me richer, the fears i won, my projects, dreams changed, amazing people I have met, and with whom endless bonds are born. I feel a huge confusion in my head, turned between my old life and my present life. Not knowing if I will be able to fit in again in my italian life.

No comments:

Post a Comment