Sunday 14 June 2015

Much more than one year


My exchange year didn`t start when i took the plane to Schiphol, but when i took the decision to leave. Long time before. Back then I started changing, growing, looking at the world from a different prospective.

I have been very impulsive, I have discovered about the exchange programs and applied for one in the same week, and I went agains the will of my parents, who would have preferred me to stay home and go to school, instead of messing around in Europe.

My exchange year is not gonna end when I`ll meet again my parents at the airport. It`s gonna last my whole life, because the change is forever. I will live other wonderful experiences, I will travel again, I will change and grown a lot. But still, There will always be an ExchangeStudentPart in me.


Haydeè

No comments:

Post a Comment