Wednesday 12 November 2014

It always begins with one step

A journey of thousand miles begins with one step, it doesn´t matter how big the step is, what really matters is that you are strong enough to take that step towards your dream. My dream was travelling and being able to see the world in a different way, not as a tourist but as part of it, and this is one of the things exchange students have in common the will of learning as much as you can.




A few months ago I was back in my homeland, Ecuador, thinking what my life will be as a exchange student in the Netherlands. And now that I am one I can say is much more than I can imagine, learning a new language, adapting to a new culture, going to school in a totally new language, and of course meeting people, people from all over the world that share this same desire.

You are never too young to achieve your dreams, and always remember what is worth it, is not always easy to achieve.





Tot ziens



Tatiana 



No comments:

Post a Comment